MATCH-Marianhill Action Team for Care giving in the Home
- To provide relief for family or friends from their caregiving role and to help relieve stress placed on family relationships
- To offer families an opportunity to gain information and receive ongoing support and encouragement in their caregiving role
- To promote independence to maximize the clients' full potential
- To delay institutionalization for as long as possible
- To assist families with future planning
- Respite care for family caregivers living in Renfrew County
- Assistance with personal care such as bathing, grooming, dressing and exercise programs
- Assistance with meal planning and preparation
- Supportive Care through companionship, motivational activities and socialization
- Assistance with household management such as laundry and light housekeeping is a secondary service offered as necessary
- Assistance with referrals to other community services as required
This program is partially funded by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care. As of March 1, 2013, an hourly rate of $9.00 is billed monthly to each client.
- Frail adults, who require assistance on a regular basis to relieve the caregiver and provide social support and stimulation for the client
- Client must reside in Renfrew County
- Client’s care level and behaviour must protect the safety of our staff member
Days/Hours of Operation
This service is booked in advance and is available as a 2 hour visit per week, or every other week.
Marianhill Inc. proudly partners with other community agencies and organizations to enable us to expand our programs and ensure our clients have access to the best possible care.
For further information about the M.A.T.C.H. Program, please contact:
Community Respite Services Manager
(613) 735-6838 Extension 4267
Fax (613) 732-3934